La Loma Neighborhood is a committee of volunteers including homeowners, merchants, and property owners, who have joined together to form La Loma Neighborhood (LLN). We are a neighborhood group that is focused on enriching our neighborhood through taking action to solve issues and make it a better place to live for all. Everyone who lives or owns property within the boundary of the neighborhood is automatically a member of our community neighborhood. Participation in neighborhood activities and events is purely voluntary and there are no membership dues.
The La Loma Neighborhood Steering Committee has been hard at work in conjunction with the City of Modesto and Modesto Police Department to create a safe, clean, and beautiful neighborhood through community involvement.
What does your community neighborhood, La Loma Neighborhood do?
- Preserves, improves, and develops the neighborhood and the community
- Protects and enhances property values and the integrity of the neighborhood
- Help residents make new friends and get to know their neighbors
- Promotes a people helping people atmosphere.
- Addresses neighborhood problems such as traffic, trash and code and zoning violations
- Organizes neighborhood cleanups and common area upkeep
- Distributes a quarterly newsletter and sending out email alerts with items of interest to the residents. To sign up for the eNewsletters, visit La Loma’s website!
- Plans activities to build a sense of community and provide opportunities for neighbors to meet each other such as picnics, block parties, neighborhood cleanups, holiday gatherings, etc
- Sponsors crime prevention programs, such as Neighborhood Watch and National Night Out
- Develops and maintains relationships with City Council representatives, city staff, non-profit agencies
To learn how you can get involved with La Loma Neighborhood, meet your neighbors, and grow together as a community email firstname.lastname@example.org.